Stretch marks, one of the skin problems that bother you, can often be found on the chest, armpits, stomach, back, cheeks, buttocks, thighs and groin. It will look like lines and cracks. which Although the occurrence of stretch marks will not cause harm, it caused more or less concern for the appearance of those who had this problem.
For those who are looking for skin cream and facial foam. We would like to recommend the brand facelabs as an option to you. because we care about your skin
Stretch marks may appear white, silver, pink, red, brown, black, or purple before becoming darker and lighter over time. In addition, the nature of stretch marks varies from person to person depending on the cause, area, nature of the skin and the length of time the skin has cracks. This article would like to invite everyone to know the causes of stretch marks in order to take proper care of them.
Cause of stretch marks
Cracked skin is a common condition, especially in adolescent females, and occurs in areas of continuous stretching. There are many factors that cause stretch marks. Whether it is a genetic factor, the body changes during puberty or pregnancy The severity of the damaged skin The amount of the hormone cortisol (Cortisol), which reduces the elasticity of the skin. including reducing or increasing body weight in
fast goodbye too
Stretch marks may also be associated with female risk factors. being overweight Take medication or use drugs containing steroids (Steroids) have undergone breast augmentation surgery People with Cushing’s Syndrome (EDS) can be difficult to prevent. But knowing the cause may help us choose the right treatment for stretch marks to fade.
Cracked skin, how to treat it to be effective
Stretch marks can be treated and relieved in a number of different ways. Either it is a simple method that can be done at home or a medical method. Here are some examples of care and relief for stretch marks:
Self-healing stretch marks
Those with stretch marks may not be able to make them disappear entirely on their own. But it can fade such marks or help speed up the fade of stretch marks faster by various methods such as
– Eat foods that contain zinc, protein, and foods rich in vitamins A, C and D, such as nuts, fish, carrots, sweet potatoes, milk, etc.
– Drink plenty of water and avoid caffeine-containing beverages, as this can increase your risk of stretch marks.
– Rub the sugar into the skin on the stretch marks by using 1 cup of sugar mixed with almond oil or coconut oil. by not allowing the sugar to dissolve Add a small amount of lemon juice before rubbing the resulting mixture over your chapped skin for 8–10 minutes. Repeat several times a week during your bath.
– Apply fresh peeled aloe vera to the stretched skin after bathing.
– Use products to decorate the skin (Body Makeup) to cover the cracks of the skin.
– Use different types of skin creams such as creams containing Tretinoin, vitamin A, cocoa butter, shea butter, olive oil, vitamin E oil. or Centella Asiatica extract
The above-mentioned stretch mark creams or skin care products are suitable for newly-appeared stretch marks. Therefore, the user should gently massage it into the skin and use it continuously for several weeks.
Medical treatment of stretch marks
Your doctor may treat and relieve stretch marks in a number of ways, including:
– use of prescription drugs Medications containing hyaluronic acid or tretinoin may be applied to the newly formed stretch marks to help fade them.
– Pulsed Dye Laser is a procedure where lasers are applied to newly formed stretch marks or red stretch marks. It will help slow down the work of blood vessels that can cause stretch marks.
– Fractional CO2 Laser is a method for removing old stretch marks. Studies have found that After 5 laser treatments with this method, stretch marks faded better compared to those who used creams containing glycolic acid and tretinoin.
– Chemical Peel is the removal of the top layer of skin to remove damaged or dead skin cells and stimulate new skin cells. This may slightly improve stretch marks on the skin. but not able to get rid of all stretch marks
– Cosmetic surgery such as cutting off excess skin, which is a costly surgery with this method. causing pain and scarring later
However, people with stretch marks do not need treatment. Because the marks that occur are not harmful to health and will gradually fade naturally. Although stretch marks won’t heal on their own without the help of a doctor. But the response of such scars to treatment may vary from person to person. depending on the form of the skin age and diet
How to prevent stretch marks
Although there is no proven effective way to prevent stretch marks. But maintaining a normal weight to prevent stretch marks from being overweight, even those who are pregnant. You may consult your doctor for a proper exercise and diet plan.
Although in general People with stretch marks do not need treatment. But if such symptoms cause discomfort about the beauty of the skin. anxiety Stretch marks spread over a large area or severely affect lifestyle. They can see a doctor to determine the cause and plan effective care.