A maize milling machine is a machine that is used in the processing of corn to produce safe and profitable use of food maize milling can be done using large and small mills or using hand milling. The maize is cleaned and tempered by soaking them in water.
The maize shelling device is essential in the processing of corn. There are a variety of aspects that any potential buyer should put into consideration before buying the machine.
Some of them include as follows;
- Quality of the machine
Different types of devices are made of other materials of varying quality. High-quality machines produce high-quality flour.
- The efficiency of the machine
Check the consumption of energy for productivity and the level of maintenance required. The best flour mill machine consumes less power and produces a high yield.
- After-sale service
The difference between the best man flour yield and the average manufacturer is the provision of after-sale service. The best manufacturer provides workers to do the machine installation and also repair in case of any damage.
The best manufacturer has the consent to questions the buyer ask; they try to resolve all the question at their best
This machine has four main systems;
- Crushing system
- Peeling system
- Grading system
- A net dust removal system
Advantages of using a maize milling machine
- It is a powerful impact machine. It has a scientific and reasonable le design that enables it to work alone.
- It can process corn flour grain with different grades and features o meet the customer’s wants.
- It has a long service life. They have a long durability period, thus enabling the operator to earn a living from them if bought for commercial use.
- It has low production costs and energy consumption.
- It is environmentally friendly because it produces no dust and low noise.
Maintenance practices of the maize milling machine
- Please wait for it to work generally before feeding it.
- Repair and replacement of worn-out parts should be done on time.
- Ensure that the interior of the machine is cleaned.
- Avoid placing heavy objects on the device.
Process of maize milling
- Cleaning the machine, separating maize, destining, dampening, and aspiration.
- Crushing of the grain kernels, maize grading, and polishing.
- Milling process.
- Packing and grading.
The maize milling machine price in Kenya cannot be generalized; it is determined by the output, the manufacturer, and other factors.
Equipment in the maize milling plant
- Gravity destoner
- Pre cleaner
- Vibrating surface
- Peeling machine
- Packaging scale
- Germ extractors
How to start a maize milling business
- Choose a suitable location and the building you want to use for the business
- Identify the suppliers
- Choose a suitable maize milling machine.
- Register your business with the relevant authority in the country.
- Market your product
This machine is used both for commercial services and domestic use.The durability of the device is determined by the maintenance practices being carried out on the machine.pol
From the above discussion, we can conclude that it is worth buying this posho mill because of its numerous benefits.