Kannur is one of the major cities of the Indian state of Kerala and is very well located on the Malabar coast of Kerala. This is a beautiful city bundled with different sightseeing options like beaches, monuments, ancient temples and multiple spots for a picnic. This place is very much helpful in providing people with the footprints of the Portuguese, British and Dutch historical aspects so that everyone can enjoy a significant insight into such cultural systems. Some of the major places to be visited in the city of Kannur and the benefits of stayingin mascot Beach resort are very well explained as follows:
- Payyambalam beach: This particular place is an impeccably unspoiled place which is helpful in providing people with access to the sparkling pearls of the Golden Sand along with the White waves of the Arabian Sea. This place is known as the highlight of the city of Kannur and is one of the most beautiful places to be visited in entire Kerala. Basically, this is a very incredibly peaceful and inviting or providing place for individuals.
- Muzhappilangad beach: Visiting this place is a great idea because it has been very well referred to as a beautiful area with different kinds of superlatives for example the longest drive-in Beach in coal India, the cleanest beach of Kannur and other associated things. Basically, this is one of the major places to be visited by individuals due to the attractive feature of the Best drive-in Beach which the entire ancient continent has to offer. So, planning a visit to this particular place is definitely worth it.
- St Angelo Fort: Visiting this particular place is also a great idea because people can have easy access to the prehistoric structure of the fortress along with unadulterated elegance and overwhelming power. This place is a very well-standing shore in the Arabian Sea and provides people with a panoramic and unobstructed view of the entire city. Apart from this people can enjoy the magnetic waves of the water and ultimately will be able to enjoy access to the natural harbour as well. So, visiting this particular place is also important from a religious perspective and provides people with multiple benefits.
- Kannur lighthouse: This is one of the major lighthouses and the first lighthouse of the entire state of Kerala which is a big deal. This particular cylindrical concrete tower is having a balcony with a light that is switched on in the evening breaks to alert the semen on the land so that they can plan out further activities accordingly. Visiting this particular place is a great idea so that people can enjoy easy access to the beach please and can also cherish the beauty of this architectural marvel.
- Baby beach: Baby beach in Kannur city is a very tiny yet extremely attractive beach along the sea shore of the Arabian Sea. It is highly advisable for people to never get mistaken by its name or size because the beach is a very happening picnic spot for the local people. This place is also very well is successful in attracting the attention of tourists due to the panoramic view of the Arabian Sea provided by it. So, to enjoy the best view of the Arabian Sea, visiting this place is a good idea.
- Arakkal Museum: This place is one of the most significantly frequently visited places in the city of Kannur. This is one of the major attractions of the South that is helpful in celebrating the memory and grand architecture of Kerala is only a Muslim royal family. This museum is a testimony to impeccable museum architecture and design and provides people with a significant number of benefits as well as insights into the historical aspects.
- EZHIMALA: This place once served as the capital of the Mooshika kings and now is one of the major tourist attractions of the city which provide people with significant historical significance. This land has been very much helpful in witnessing great events from the war of CHOLA-CHERE to the headquarters of the ZHIMALARADII. Hence, visiting this particular place is definitely advisable for people so that everyone can get insights into the natural beauty in combination with the historical aspects.
- Taliparamba: This place is one of the most important places in the Kannur district and is very well famous for the district agricultural farm established in 1905. This particular city is also home to 2 famous temples which are Shri Rajeswara Temple and Trichambaram Temple. Visiting this place is a great idea so that people can get insights into the hustle and bustle of city life very easily.
- PAITHALMALA: This is a small hill station which is stuck in the forest of KODAGU in the Kannur district of Kerala. This is one of the most important peaks of the western Ghats which will be helpful in providing people with a mesmerising experience whosoever has been here.
- Aralam wildlife sanctuary: This place is one of the most important northernmost wildlife reserves in the whole of the Kerala district and is the only area in Kannur. This place is also home to sky-touching trees and was praising greenies along with exotic wildlife species which have been successful in making the territory very easily.
- Shopping in Kannur city: Undertaking the shopping in this particular city is considered to be a great idea because the trip to the beautiful beach town is incomplete without shopping. Different kinds of bazaars and shoppers’ paradises are very easily made available to individuals so that everyone can go with the option of purchasing handicrafts, traditional products in the form of SARI, earthenware products and other associated things.
Hence, planning the visit to the city of Kannur is very much important so that everyone can appreciate the above-mentioned places by personally visiting them. Apart from this planning the stay in mascot Beach resort is highly advisable for people so that everyone can have a mesmerising experience in this city.